Monday, March 15, 2010

SRPSKI FILM@TWITCH-kritika

Todd Brown sa Twitcha je izašao sa svojom kritikom. Ona se slaže da je reč o izvanrednom filmu koji iznenađuje svojom zrelošću ako imamo u vidu da je reč o debitantskom ostvarenju. Poseban fokus ove kritike je Spasojevićeva režija te Brown između ostalog kaže:
A Serbian Film is one of the most assured and technically accomplished debut films I have come across in some time. More importantly as raw as the imagery may be it is never without a point. As extreme as it gets this is no mere exploitation film... He employs his considerable technical skills in an all-out assault of his audience.

2 Comments:

Anonymous sima said...

Q&A srpski film:
http://vimeo.com/10172637

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts
in this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled
upon this web site. Studying this information So i am happy to convey that I have an incredibly
just right uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed.
I so much indubitably will make sure to do not disregard this site and
provides it a look regularly.

my website :: graco airless - -

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home